Phone or Web-based Consultations/Appointments
Who may choose this type of Consultation/Appointment?
- Patients who find distance or schedule inconvenient for in-person appointments.
- Patients who are unable to come to our location due to childcare, chronic illness, etc.
- Patients who do not have access to integrative medical providers and would like a second opinion.
How should patients prepare for it?
- Contact our office by submitting your information in the fields listed below.
- Read, sign, and send the Agreement Form to our office at least 24 hours prior to your first consultation.
- Pre-pay for your appointment using Visa, Mastercard or Paypal.